Daniel Ver, Founder, President, and CEO of Canter, Inc., is now introducing the world’s first Global Government Modernization Program, designed to solve many problems and crises that global humanity is facing. These problems include violence, unemployment, homelessness, government budget deficits, and climate change.
Governments worldwide will have several programs to choose from according to their needs for immediate implementation. These fully interactive courses focus on existing global issues and challenges faced by governments and cover all of the following:
- Analysis of growing government debts/budget cuts/deficits
- How to solve these government debts/budget cuts/deficits without raising taxes
- Lowering corporate and individual tax rates while reducing government debts
- Why solving these serious challenges faced by Resource-Rich Countries (RRCs) must be given the highest of priorities
- Why existing global government systems are outdated
- What is Government Modernization Program?
- How can global governments adopt this Government Modernization Program within days of attending any of the courses offered
- How to choose any programs/solutions according to your needs, or we can customize a solution depending on the challenges of your country.
- You will understand why poverty will increase globally without this government modernization program.