Training Courses 2020
MODERN POLICE PREVENTION SYSTEM – RESEARCH, ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT
THE MYTH : – POLICE PROTECT and SERVE
THE REALITY : – “DeShaney vs Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs Gonzales, the US Supreme Court ruled that
police agencies are NOT obligated to provide protection of citizens.”
BEST EXAMPLE : – February 2018 shooting – Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida.
STUDENTS FILED SUIT – “claimed local government officials at fault for failing to provide protection to students.”
FEDERAL JUDGE RULING – “government agencies had no constitutional duty to protect students who were not in custody”.
ASIAN IMMIGRANT STUDIES : – From 1959 to 2014
Asian countries, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Western Europe, US 48 States and Hawaii.
FINDINGS: – Regardless of US Supreme Court Ruling/s, All Law Enforcements above are ALL THE SAME.
FACTS : – First US Police, established – 1838, Boston, Massachusetts
FACTS UNKNOWN TO AMERICAN PEOPLE: – US Police Modernized the following – 1) Weapons and Ammunitions
2) Transportations and
BIGGEST SOURCE/S OF GROWING DEBT & DISUNITY IN AMERICA: – From 1838 to 2020, all US Law Enforcement (city/localities/federal) has remained a RESPONSE SYSTEM.
Millions of dollars are spent to find ways to PREVENT VIOLENT CRIMES. That’s why police officers are called RESPONDERS
1959 – 2014 GLOBAL RESEARCHES and the DEVELOPMENT – this Asian immigrant developed the world’s first CONVERSION of POLICE RESPONSE TO PREVENTION SYSTEM
ALL THE DETAILS ARE IN THESE BOOKS AVAILABLE AT AMAZON :
1) POLICE MODERNIZATION (NOT GUN CONTROL)
2) SOCIAL SECURITY and MEDICARE : Solutions by Daniel Ver
3) THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO CLIMATE CHANGE
4) STRATEGIES for TRUMP’S STRONG AMERICA
GUARANTEES: – Without this MODERN POLICE REFORM, the Conversion from POLICE REPONSE TO POLICE PREVENTION SYSTEM
1) All violent crimes (gun violence, mass shootings, terrorism) cannot be prevented
2) Government and Non-government entities will keep on spending money for research
3) Government debts, budget deficits will continue to grow
4) Climate Change will never be resolved regardless of any global protests
5) Racial Inequality, protests, poverty, disunity, police profiling, defund the police, high prison population
will all continue
6) Social Security and Medicare funding will be gone by 2030’s
7) U.S. Defense funding between 2030 to 2050 will be drastically reduced while China’s military
will continue to grow
8) Gun control will continue to divide America while violence will keep on hurting America’s communities,
schools and the economy as a whole
9) Police Killed in the line of duty and suicide will continue
10) Conversion to Prevention will reverse all of the above problems
More details available at: https://profamilyads.com